Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Rachel King

Hey Mom, Hey dad! I hope you are having fun at home by yourselves! Tell Lauren I said hey and to have fun with Becca and Nathan. I don’t think I’ll be able to call, so I’ll try to E-mail you again later.
So far the trip has been incredible. We have already carried blocks, worked for the VBS, and been to a hospital. I love the mission house and the food. It’s completely different than Baxter. Speaking of, I saw Steve and Jeannie when we left the airport. I really enjoy getting to see everyone from last time and hanging out with everyone from church!
I will tell you more details when I get home because there’s too much to tell even on the 3rd day! But I’m having a blast serving the Lord! Have fun, love ya! In Him, Rachel. P.S. don’t be too crazy while I’m gone!