Thursday, July 07, 2005

Ben Cooper

Mardee,
Hello from Honduras. I hope you are doing good. I miss you, and Jaxon, and Kaia soo much. Things are going really good. I got sick the first night (go figure), but was 100% the next morning. I am trying to find an opportunity to call you. An unnamed source told me he’d arrange a time, but that has not happened yet. I realllllly want you to try and come next year, even for a short time (if allowed). I want to experience this with you. I hope you are having a fun week off. And I hope you are getting some help with the kiddos. We’ll, poor typing skills and short time force me to say goodbye. I love you, I think about my family 100 times a day. I can’t wait to talk to you soon. Please pray for me, I had a frustrating day and my attitude stinks right now. I love you (again).
Love,
Ben Cooper