Friday, July 08, 2005

Bret Walters

Hola back home,

Sorry this if my 1st e'mail. It´s Thursday morning and this is the 1st time I´ve had an opportunity to sit. We )Lanie, Libby, Jacob, Rachel H., Rachel K., Noelani, Sparky, Derek, Barrett, Lauren, Wendy, and others) just returned last night from Choluteca. What a blessing! 100 kids the first day. 200 kids days two and three. Juan, the preacher there, said the VBS was by far the best their kids have ever experienced. What a joy it was hearing 200 kids saying, ´´Dios tiene un plan para mi!´´ )God has a plan for me.) THere wasn´t a dry eye in the group when we left and as the children surrounded our bus one last time, I stuck me head out the window, pointed to each child, to which they replied with tears in their eyes, ´´Dios tiene un plan!´´ I´m sorry folks, but it just doesn´t get any better than that!

love you,
Bret