Thursday, July 07, 2005

Mike Hollis

Hey hon. I t´s Tuesday night and we have had another wonderful but tiring day. I think about you throughout the day and the things I would like to share with you. I prayed for a little girl today as her father held her limp, fever riddled baody in his arms. He came out to meet us when we brought his family food. I prayed for her and my heart was breaking. All those we passed out food to are truely poor. I hope everything is going well. I miss you terribly. I can´t wait to see you, Lord willing, Sunday night. Alos, the only way you can get in touch with me is through the email on the blogspot. I know that one of your emails are here, but I have not seen it yet.(this will be the first and I cant wait to read it). I love you. Tell the kids and Holly hi. All my love. Mike