Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Katie Waller

Katie Waller
Hello Everybody! Things here get more amazing each day! I miss everyone so much! Cant wait to get back to Woodland Hills.

David- Thank you so much for the email. It definitely put a smile on my face. I meant what I said that day. You are definitely too cool for school.

Ma- It was definitely a bright idea to send me bad news. This is truly not the time or the place, but its okay I needed to know I guess. After being here I am learning to accept what comes my way. As long as I am in College in the fall, I will make due with what I can get. I have learned to trust in what I need to survive will be provided and everything else is above us.

Mammaw and Papaw- I am going to do all that I can to be there second semester. I know there is only a limited amount of time and I dont want to miss out. You guys are very important to me and I want to have no regrets when I look back. I want to know I was there and that I was able to enjoy the good times spent with you both. I love you guys.

Ma (again) - Tell Trisha I would love to stay on at Hammer, but I wont be able to afford it unless I get fat hours and make more that I have been. I am not trying to be demanding, but I am being realistic. If I need to get another job instead I can. I dont think I can work two jobs and go to school first semester. Due to the sudden change in my plans, I will not be able to start back until August 14th so you can let her know. Tell her Imiss her and love her.

Kaitlin- I love you and miss you.

Ma (for the third time) - Tell Gabe and Josh that I send my love. I dont know how on earth it can be quite around there if Cammi and those boys are in the house. Tell Cammi I love him and daddy too. Tell Buba, M.D. and Eric I love them also. I miss you all and love you...................
Call Memphis and see what needs to be done. I love you and cant wait to see you.

Drakeums- Hello dearest Drake! I really miss you. I know things werent great between us when I left, but I want you to know that I love you and I am sorry I acted Shady about the Gabe thing. You mean so much to me and I know its only because you care. Can we be best friends again? Tell lil Pat the same for me. I care so much about him and I am sorry. I really love him and I really love you. Its not worth it to sweat the small stuff the picture is so much bigger. Lets let go and not throw away everything. I love you boys.