Monday, July 18, 2005

Meleia Ayers

Meleia Ayers
Woodland Hills- Words cannot express how grateful I am for the opportunity to be here. Today some of us went to a special needs orphanage. It broke my heart there is no other way to say it. We blew bubbles, handed out toys, and sang crazy songs with the kids. After that we ended the day on a lighter note. We did an outside VBS for 100 kids. This is what we all door knocked for yesterday and not just regular door knocking. This was climbing a mountain on a dirt road going from door to door. We were all lucky enough to see Neil Hillis and his acting talents once more. They expect the number of children to double each day. We are all having a blast and working so hard at the same time..
I love everyone! In Him-Meleia
Kaitlin Lawson- I love you and you are missed. Wish you were here.

Emily Seward and Addie Spellings-I hope so much you can come the next time. I got you both some little something. Love yall

Katie and Bud- You better be missing us. Have fun at Band camp we will miss you at Church camp. Love you guys so much.

Alex and Carla Maxwell- Thanks for the email. It is so encouraging to get those from the people you love back home.

David Mars- You are so great, just so you know. Thanks for everything and the email was sweet. The group really enjoyed getting the emails.

Kellow Klan- All of you guys are missed. Tell the kiddies Taft and I said hey. We love you.. Make sure Katelyn is sitting like a lady. I got the girls matching little purses just dont tell them this part yet, I want them to be surprised and who knows if the luggage will even make it....

Joan Ketchen- Thanks for handling everything for us. We really appreciate it! So how are my windows? hahahaha

To all the boyfriends and girlfriends (Joey, Barbara, and Laura) You are missed, its all over their faces. love you all..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home