Monday, July 18, 2005

Ross Vego

Ross Vego
First of all, I want to send much love to anyone reading this on my behalf. I want to tell all of yall how much you mean to me.

Mom- I know we havent had the best of relationships here recently, but that hasnt changed the way I feel about you, you still mean the world to me and I love you with all my heart.

Pops- I want to thank you for being there everytime I have needed you. I love you for not only being my father, but my best friend.

Amber- There is no way I can put into words how much you mean to me. I could have never asked for a better little sister.

Meme- I thank you for your strength and unconditional love. I dont believe I would be here today if wasnt for you.

My Family at Woodland Hills- I thank you for all the love and support that you have given me. So many of yall are blessings to me and will never realize the impact you have had on my life.


David Mars- I ask you not to forget our power lunches......I will be home shortly.....

I love you all. God bless..... Ross Vego

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home