Sunday, July 17, 2005

Andrea Forrester

Andrea Forrester
Hola, okay so that´s aobut all the Spanish I know. Doesn´t help much here, but I´m learning, yeah. So we arrived safely as you all know and each of us loving every bit of it. I could definately move here, but do suppose I must return. We´ve done so much it´s hard to write it all but for short--hauling rocks, moving sticks, door knocking in small villages, visits to hospitals, the orphanage, that which was among my favorite, packaging 250 boxes of food, and practicing for VBS. Erika and I will be heading to Choluteca in the a.m. for 3 days. IT´s 3 hrs in some direction. Please pray for our safe journey. It is supposed to be among the greatest experiences we get to do VBS in Spanish, Excited! I don´t speak much Spanish so it should be fun and interesting. Everyone loves us from Memphis. The boys are comedians and so mcu fun and all of us share love and care with all around. We are all growing close to each other and close to the Lord. We´ve definatley been blessed to have come on this trip. I love it here and love that we don´t know what we are going to do from day to day. Thats one to the greatest parts. Well form shout outs: Kaitlyn I miss you and think of you daily. Can´t wait for church camp. Mr. and Mrs Hillis miss you guys, love you. Mom--I got here safetly and love you. See you soon enough. For all the rest I am thinking about you too. I love you and miss you. Please write me back I can recieve e-mail. would love to get it. Well until we meet again, pray for us. Love you all, because of Christ, Andre
P.s David Best friend miss you