Sunday, July 17, 2005

Jack Lipsey

Jack Lipsey
Woodland Hills: I want to thank all of you for the opportunity of this trip. It has truly opened my eyes to what I am commanded to do in this life, and I have seen the face of Jesus everywhere here. Thank you again and please pray for our safety. I love you all.
Laura: I want to tell you, baby that I love you very much and I thank you for your support and prayers. Please call my parents and let them know I am ok, and tell them I love them. Please write me back with a good message that will help me through the rest of this trip. Also, do me a favor and look up a certain music type called Regaton. I have heard it and I love it: and you know how I am when I find something I like. I love you and miss you very much and I annot wait until I see you again I love you, Baby.
P.S. Write me back what my parents say.