Sunday, July 17, 2005

Tyler Steffy

Tyler Steffy
Hey Em,
I’m sorry you girls lost. That’s really surprising. Sounds like you got beat up pretty good at the game. I’m glad Jim took that kid to court. I hope he has to pay a lot. Well, Monday we had a poverty simulation; it was an experience. I hope I get to tell ou all about it. The family has been here since Wednesday. We fly out next Sunday the 24th. We’ve got a lot accomplished in the past week. Last week I didn’t have a bag to do my laundry til Mom came, so I wore dirty clothes for 5 days. LOL> I hope you’re having a great summer. Thanks for E-mailing me down here; it means a lot to me. We’ve been super busy; today I’m training the new VBS team to leave for Choluteca. They leave tomorrow. Well, if I tried to go into detail this E-mail would be twenty pages long, so I’m gonna let you go. I hope I get to see and talk to you before I leave for Freed. Have an AWESOME time on vacation. I miss ya.
TTYL, Ty