Friday, July 08, 2005

Lanie Barker

Hey everyone in TN and KY! I hope yáll are doing well. Thank you so much for the e'mails, they were great. We are about to eat dinner on Thursday night. We visited the special needs orphanage today as well as the hspital. The weather has been alright, raining some each afternoon, but nothing too bad. It is SO much cooler here now that we´re back in Teguc. It was sweltering in Choluteca. See Bret´s message for the VBS info. It went great! We got to meet Inez and Gracie and others. The food at the Mission House is really tasty. Our hotel in Choluteca was nice too. My stomach was messed up one night, but I´m fine now. Libby has struggled with her regular change in environment )tired voice symptoms), but started the meds we have and seems to be doing better. I miss you guys a lot. Can you call Dr. Tate to make sure he sent that paper? Can´t wait to see you guys. I´ll call you when we land, the flight number info should be on the fridge.
love, Lanie