Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Michelle Gallagher

Michelle Gallagher
Bonjour ma Famille!
Email today! I was so excited when I got your email today. Horray! Today was the second day of VBS and it was fun fun. Its sounds like yall are having bunches of fun too. Whats this about building a new house? I vote for a new porch. Big porch. How did make a card day go? I am glad Bon had fun in G.A., that kikis done with school and that Lane is going to camp. I am so excited about Camp.

Mom- Gayna has said several times that we are all missing you here. That is the only thing missing and I agree. I miss you and everyone else. Hows the Harry Potter book going? Have we gotten the new one yet? Tell Laney that I havent seen any Llamas yet, but I have been diligently searching for some. Hope you all have an awesome day. I miss you all. Tell Nana and Pa hello for me.
P.S. May I request Beef Stroganof for dinner when I get home? Love you.....Your favorite Gringo Chelle
P.S.S Gringo means foreigner