Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Taft Ayers

Taft Ayers
Hey everybody!
Things are going great here. We are worn out, but still working hard. Tonight we get to head over to Baskin Robbins. It is amazing how there are things that you take for granted at home and they become great treasures here. All of the kids are healthy (even Neil) Everything is set up for the 7th of August. Ross will do his end of summer presentation that night and then immediately following we will all meet in the life center for a slide show, food, and presentations by the teens. All are invited.

To all my Family- I love you guys and miss you all.

Katie Hillis and Jenny Mitchell- Even if they dont say it, your brothers really do miss you.

Drake- Keep it real!!!!!!!!!!!! You better still be going to Church Camp.

Samantha Seward- I hope David got it all worked out with your email address. See you at Camp.

Caroline Dodson- They could use your sign language down here. Meleia says hello! Take care.

Janet- Meleia wants me to tell you hello and she cant wait to show you her pictures.

Mary- I know the office isnt the same without my presence (haha) Maybe some good work is getting done. Go easy on Bobby........You know how those Ohio folks are.

Bobby- UHHH pretend I didnt just talk about you above and know that I am looking forward to our return and some local evangelism.

Suzanne- I cannot believe that you arent on this trip. Next year, Lord Willing, you are here! Love you so much!

Everyone who is sending emails...........We are all appreciating them. It is a great feeling and really encouraging to get them. I just want everyone to know that if you plan to email it would be a good idea to do so no later than Thursday. We leave for our retreat on Friday and I just would hate for someone to write an email and then never get it so if its written by Thursday then it should not be a problem. Thanks again.

Adios-Taft