Tuesday, July 04, 2006

July 4th Messages

Cory Westerfield

Jodi, Kylin, Mom and Dad

This is a very beautiful place. I miss you all, but it feels good to know that we are here to do the Lord’s work. It is very easy to see God at work in the lives of the people here, and it has been awesome to see Jesus being displayed by the kids in our group. I know we have all grown already and I pray that it will continue. I love you. See ya soon.

Cory

Tim O’Dell

Shanna, Katy Beth, and Church Family,

God is working in Honduras and He is working on us! The Benton Team is awesome! Thank you for your prayers! Shanna, I love you and miss you. Katy Beth, Daddy will be home real soon. Church family, be prepared for our kids return as the fire is building!

Tim

Heather Henson

Gerald and Dorthy Bean

Hello, here’s your e-mail, haha!! We are having an amazing time here. It’s so great to be back. I had almost forgotten what it was like here, and I am glad I came back! I hope you are all doing well. I’m you’ve talked to mom and dad and I’m sure they’re having a good time. Well, I’m gonna go. Love you guys lots and keep us in your prayers like I know you will can’t wait to see you!

Love Heather

Mallory Ham

Mom, Dad, Stacey, Lindsey, Clint, and Maggie Jo,

Hey guys! I miss ya’ll like crazy but I’m having the time of my life. I wish that ya’ll could experience this. I’m taking lots of pictures and writing in my journal! I can’t wait to tell you all about it. I love you and miss you

Love Mallory




Jeff Jones

Bethany Jones, Laney Beth Jones,

I hope all is going well. I miss you and love you. Tell LBJ I love her. Everything is great here.
Love Jeff

Doug Lyles/Krista Lyles

Gail, Adam, Aaron and Girls!
We are all doing well, good weather, food is fine. Krista and I have already seen the other side of many things. The people and children we have visited, have very little, but they are content and thankful. Our outlook has already undergone a transformation. Love you all and will see you soon.
Love Doug and Krista


Jenny Lynn Mills and Katie Waller

Woodland Hills Girls

Hey girls! We just wanted to write and tell you that we are safe and that we are having the time of our lives here in Honduras. We miss you all tons and bunches! We love you very much, and cant wait to tell you all about our amazing trip when we get home!

Love, Jenny Lynn and Katie

Katie Waller

My mommy

Dear Mom,
I miss you so very much and I love you! I need you to get in my purse where my credit cards are in my wallet and there is an appointment card for my orthopedic doctor… I need you to call and change my appointment to the 11, 12 or 13 of July. Give Cameron and Dad my love and write me lots of emails! I LOVE YOU!!

Andrea,
Hey! I miss you! Hope you are having fun with your dad… how Is the orange crayon holding up? Is my green one behaving and does it miss me bunches? I hope you haven’t fallen too many times on those rollerblades. Write me emails and tell me all about it. Love you!! Call Travis and tell him the doctor called and his test results are back he officially does not have Typhoid fever. Ha.

Love, Katie

Jenny Lynn Mills

Dear Mom, Dad, Sis, Kirk Kirk, and the rest of my family
Hey! Just wanted to let you know that everything is wonderful in Honduras. We are having an amazing time and are learning so much. This place is truly amazing! Hope everything is well at home… cant wait to get back and tell you all about my trip! I love and miss you all very much!

Love, Jenny Lynn

Taft Ayers

Hello folks. Just wanted everyone at Woodland Hills to know how well the group is doing and how much we miss you .

I am currently thinking of all of the people at home in the youth group and the church that need to make their way here next year, Lord willing.

Meleia, I love you and miss you..try to not to let the house get too messy while I am gone. Will write again soon. Go Gators.

Love,

Taft

David Mars

Hello everyone. We are having an awesome experience here. Today we went to the blind school and it was such a moving experience. They sang beautiful songs to us. This is a very beautiful country but there is so much poverty here.

Christy I look forward to seeing you – miss and love you. Hi to my family and to all of Woodland Hills. Hey youth group---I miss you very much. Nick and Ellie I hope all is well with ya’ll and I cannot wait to talk to you when I get back. Love all of you.

Love, David

Justin Brown

Woodland Hills

Hey everyone. Honduras is amazing. It’s really been an eye-opening experience. The hospital and blind school especially. And I met some great kids while we were building the house, too. Just wanted to say I miss you all. I love you!!

Justin Brown

Preston Pinson

Mom, Dad

I love you guys so much and I promise I’m staying safe!

Jenny, Please call my sister and tell her how to do this. I’m really depending on you. (901)-643-2309. I love you and I miss you!

Emily- I miss you and I love you.

I love you Woodland Hills. Keep us in your prayers!

Matt Mitchell,

To Family- Everything is goin great and I am having a blast. So far I’ve built, played, and been beaten by 3 crippled Honduran kids!! Yet I am still not hurt, but I’ll tell you about my touch of HTP later! Love ya’ll

To Emilicious- I seriously should of stowed you away in my bag before I came!! I was listening to “Crazy” by KC and JOJO and some of the lines made me miss you. Anyways, put down “Friends” and go outside! (I know you too well) Write Back!! I love ya, Em

Matt (your boo)

Erika Hill

To everyone

Hey! I miss everyone so much! Honduras couldn’t be more amazing! We’ve been to hospitals, orphanages, and a nursing home. I’ve got so many stories to tell!
Melia-I miss you so much! I wish you were with us this year! We went to the blind school today and I couldn’t help but think of you and how much you enjoyed that last year! I also needed you here last night I was so sick and last year you were the one taking care of me I’ve been praying for you!
Mom and Dad- I miss you guys so much! Please tell everyone I said hello! Give Kevin and Sam a hug for me! One of our translators is from Guatemala and we talked about Kevin today! I’m glad I got to talk to ya’ll today about Kevin today!
Emily and Katie-I’ve pretty much decided that you have to come next year! You two would have so much fun here! Tell all the girls that I said hi! And that I miss them

Erika

Mallorie Hutton

To everyone,
Hola! Oh I wish everyone could be here with us. We have already done so much and it has only been five days. We went to a hospital and painted. We painted a hallway and a room. They got to leave their hand paints on the walls it was beautiful. They were so happy. We also visited the Comayagua church. Then we came back to the Tegucigalpa. Hey Meleia we saw Sandra today at the school for the blind. She kept saying What you say? And Jenny Lynn taught her how to say I will call upon the Lord. We also went to another hospital today. We colored and passed out candy too. Me and a kid named Carlos were teaching each other Spanish/English. It was a lot of fun. Anyway, I love everyone. I miss our church!! I will write a little later!

Mallorie

Jack Lipsey

To Laura: I want to let you know that I love you and miss you very much. We are all safe and having a blast. It is so good to be here and doing God’s work. Tell your parents and brother I said hello and I love them. Make sure my family gets my message.

To Patty, Amanda, and Family: I am safe and want you to know I love you. I miss you and please write back.

To Woodland Hills: Thanks to everyone for being so supportive and for helping us come here to do the Lord’s work. We will be safe and I love each and everyone of you. (Romans 16:16)

Jack Lipsey

Ross Vego

Dear Family and Friends everything is great! I love ya’ll

Joseph Noto

To Mom- Hey there just wanted to drop you a line and let you know everything is ok. Tell Matt that I love him and he better get ready to get his butt kicked at Nintendo when I get home. Love you guys and make sure Matthew takes care of you.
Love Joseph

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home