Friday, July 22, 2005

Jack Lipsey

Jack Lipsey
Dad and Patty - Holas, Mis Padres. As you can tell I am still alive and well. We are having an awesome time and are ready for our retreat. I will call you as soon as we get to camp. Continue to pray for us and everything should be good. I can´t wait to tell you all about it. I love you and tell everyone I said hi.
Woodland Hills - Our trip is about at an end, but we still have camp, which compared to this should be a breeze. I thank you all for your prayer and support and cannot wait until I can give you all the information I can remember, but I donn´t see how anyone could ever forget something like this. Thanks again and I will see you soon.
Laura - I love you, Baby. I can´t wait until I can see you at camp. We visited a school for the blind today and I will tell you all about it when I see you. This will be my last time to write, so treasure this. Don´t bother writing back because I probably won´t receive it. Be sure to pack your Adelphe shirt because all of the girls will be wearing them on one of the nights. I love you and miss you. Love, Jack.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home