Friday, July 22, 2005

Joe Roberts

Joe Roberts
Chad
Hi bud! Wish you were here. We have been working on a playground for 3 days. It is huge. Nathan told me you all connected about your soccer jersey. I´ll get it Saturday and mess you and Judy. Tell mom I said hi. Everyone is working hard and being a blessing to the Honduran people. Amy, Sarah, and Carly are doing well and have experienced a variety of ministries done by TORCH. Keep us in your prayers. You are in my prayers every day.
Love Dad.
Judy
Hi Hon!! I sure do miss you. We have been working from 7:30 am to about 7 pm each day. The children´s home are great. We are building a playground for them. How´s everyone at home? Amy and the girls have kept themselves busy. They look tired and happy in the mornings, looking forward to seeing you, Chad and Penny soon.
Love Joe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home