Friday, July 22, 2005

Sarah Bay

Sarah Bay
Hey all! I got all the e-mails from mom, Katie, and Adam today, even though they were sent on Tuesday. Today was relaxing; we shopped, went to an old Catherdral, and visited a school for the blind. It was awesome. Tomorrow we´re visiting an orphanage and moving to the Marriott for our end of the trip retreat. I can´t believe we´re almost done. I love it here...it´simpossible to truly describe and relate to anyone who´s not been here. God is everywhere. Anyway, other people ar waiting to Blog. So I´ll wrap up with a few personal messages. Oh, and I´ve gotten everyone souveniors! I love you all!
Mom--yes, I ate a pupusa! It was very yummy, and I didn´t get sick. I have billions of stories for you! Can´t wait to see you!
Katie--I had a dream about half-blood prince last night. Thanks for not saying anything. Otherwise, in the words of Brandy ¨I´ll beat you!¨ Thanksfor the prayers!
Adam--Your letter made me so happy, although i´m confused and intrigued...I´ve been writing my experiences in a journal as a letter to you. I have so much to tell you. We´ll have to spend our day together telling stories. I miss you! Eye heart sheep...forthwith!
I love and miss you all, and we appreciate all the thoughts and prayers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home