Friday, July 22, 2005

Erika Hill

Erika Hill
Hey everyone! I just recieved your e-mails this morning! Mom, dad, Binky, and Kevin I miss ya´ll so much! Tell Kevin that I love hime and I´ll be home soon! Mom, tell Samantha, Drew, Kristy, and Daniel, I can´t wait for the airport! Thank you all for your encouragement and prayers! Choluteca was so beautiful and very Hot! We had so much fun with VBS! The medical team food distribution and clothing distribution also very successful! Today we had a choice to work or shop: I choose to work if I can´t bring all of you something I am sorry! I want to thank all of you again! I wouldn´t be here if it weren´t for all of you! I have so many stories to tell all of ya´ll but writing time is short so I will tell you when I get home! Keep praying! I love ya´ll!
Love in Christ
Erika
P.S. Kaitlin I can´t wait till next year when you can be here with us! I miss you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home