Friday, July 22, 2005

Andrea Forrester

Andrea Forrester
So it´s the last night at the missions house and emotion overcomes me. Saddness because it´s almost time to leave this beautiful country and all its tender kind hearted people. Joy too overcomes me to see you all so very soon. This trip has been one of the greatest things I´ve experienced so far. The amound of work we did for the Lord with no distractions is unbeliveable. I truly feel like we´ve stepped out of the ¨world¨ like God told us to do. Seeing the smiles on the children´s faces as they recieve toys and hugs, also the smiles on the adults as they receive food, clothing, and medical help as well as smiles when we tend to their children, Everyday brought forth a different task, adventrue, calling, and thats what has made it so unique. I wish that i could stay here many more sun ups and sun downs. Today we painted houses and played with children, The day was marvelous. Yesterday I returned from Chouluteca, a trip which was awesome as well. We made more food boxes and went through individual clothing to be given away. The days have been full. As the rain pours down. God replenishes the Earth just as he does each day we are blessed with. Our attitudes have changed and we feel fortunate and blessed to have awhat we do. I do believe we will all come back changed people. As the evening winds down adn we begin to pack all the memories of ¨where we saw Jesus´´ each day passes through our minds. We should have feeling like we´ve made an impact on the country of Honduras. I do want to thank y ou all for making this trip possible. I´ve been blessed for all the people of woodland Hills and my family. rest assured, Lord willing, I will return soon. SHOUT OUTS- David, Best friend, miss you thanks for the emails, c you at the air-port. Kaitlin -- Miss you chick. Dont forget my camp stuff and ben harper tix. katie hillis - thanks for my email. donna and regina same to you. mom - i miss you so much . i love you and wil call you when i get to the states! EVERYONE -- I miss you all! I love you all! Pray for us please! Because of a cross. Andrea

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home