Saturday, May 20, 2006

JQ

Jeremy Quillian

Hey Quillians/Wests

Things are going well. We have visited hospital Escuela, built three houses (or more), and painted the kitchen for the church in San Miguel. We are 0-2 in soccer. Well I hope we can get a win over the Cobra’s Saturday. I am sorry for not getting an e-mail out. I am sure you can tell we have been busy. I may have broke my other pinkie (Don’t strike anything in aggravation). Well I am getting tired and I will be happy o answer any more questions should ya’ll have any. I love ya’ll (mom especially you!!). Keep praying for the spiritual war continually going on down here.

-JQUILL


Laurie and Sarah Bennie

Hey family!
Sarah and I are alive so no worries there. Amanda is probably in Mexico already and we miss her dearly. We decided to move here for the rest of the summer, so, Daddy, we might need some extra money, thanks. We are pretty fluent in Spanish now. Love you and see you sometime…

Laurie
P.S. Don’t tell Grandma.

Dearest family

Laurie has turned into a habitual liar…see you Wednesday! Love you
S.B.



Michelle Gallagher

Vicki Gallagher,

Hola form Honduras! Everything is going well here. Gena and Laurie spent yesterday building house and I painted and played with ninos. I’ve been walking without crutches since Tuesday and have been taking the ibuprofen usually 4 times a day. The swelling in my foot has gone down a lot. Today, @ VBS, I clipped toenails and painted them. Laurie washed hair and Gena combed and braided hair. The ninas were so happy!! Tomorrow is church and shopping. Hope that everything is going well wish you were here!

Love Michelle and Gena
P.S. Laurie’s here safe and sound..



Nikki Haab

Kaitlynn Victoria
Congratulations sister!! I’m sorry I’m not there today (yesterday?), but I love you and am so proud of you. And oh yeah, AB love me more than you, see you in a few dias!
Love, your favorite sister.


Brett and Judy Mitchell

Hey everyone!! We hare having a great time as always. Had an awesome time today, playing with the kids at VBS. The soccer boys are working hard and playing hard. We are so proud of them. We will see our family on Monday and can’t wait.
We love you all.
Brett and Judy.