Friday, July 22, 2005

Carly Burt

Carly Burt
Hello parents! The mission trip is almost over and it is all very sad. I´ve had an amazing time and don´t want to leave. OH, and by the way, I´ve decided to go to college at harding and study to be a missionary. It´s really quite perfect...I was going to be a nun, but you know they´re Catholic. On a lighter note, I´ve eaten so much trail mix and granola bars it isn´t even funny, but it just goes to show how much I love fruit bcause i´m still not sick of it. Did you know that there´s lightningbugs down here? And that there´s been a few cold days in July? When I get back to the states I´ll let you read my journal because I´ve been doing that faithfully and it would be a lot to tell. Tomorrow we are going to the retreat which is the remaining time at a 5 star hotel. Anyway, I´ll see ya´ll later! Thanks for all the emails. Love and miss you! To Katie:Thanks for the note and I´m so jealous about Half Blood Prince.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home