Wednesday, July 05, 2006

July 5th

Clair Chesshir

Hi everyone. I am in Tegucigalpa finally. The last few days have been lots of fun. Monday we built part of a double house. Yesterday we cleaned and sorted stuff at the storage places here. Since yesterday was the fourth of July, Mark Connell found fire crackers and little fire works. It was lots of fun. Mark poured a container of diesel fuel on a huge pile of firecrackers and I have never seen a bigger explosion. It was fun. I think today we are going to Santa Ana. I love you all. Please keep praying and I will try to update my other blog in a while. Love, Love, Love

Claire Chesshir

Jessica Prosek

Hi Mom

I am having a great time, everyone is doing a great job. Tell James Robert that I love him and miss him too. I hope everyone is doing ok. Well I love you and miss you very much.

Love you forever and a day,
Jessica

Kaitlyn Dassatt

Daddy, Jess, and Mark

Hey guys! Obviously we made it here fine! We’ve visited hospitals everyday and its extremely sad. Just wanted to say a quick hello and let you all know we are thinking of you!
Love Kaitlyn and Mom

P.S. look at the pictures on this sight!!

Jesse Anderson

Mom and Dad

Hey, everything is going good. I am having a blast I love it down here. Yeah, last night we had some fireworks of our own. It was amazing. Going to the orphanage has been an awesome experience for me. Well I will talk to you later. Tell everyone I said hi and love them all.

Love Jesse

Brianna Steffy,
Mom, How is everything back home? Hope it’s great. I got two of you e-mails from you. I am glad to hear that Mazy’s keeping you company; I hope Lucky is too. I haven’t been helping out with VBS at all because the Kentucky group is doing that. We went to the hospital yesterday and the special needs orphanage. I felt like I was going to pass out when we first went into the hospital but I was ok. I got sick at like four in the morning last night. It practically felt amazing! Ha yeah right. Anyways, yes I ate the cake and it was marvelous. I shared it with Randi and Claire because I’m nice like that though. And Tyler and Jesse and I are hanging out a lot. Well I’ll email you later on in the week. I miss you so much. Can’t wait to talk to you. Tell Jason I miss him a lot if you see him on Sunday.
Love Brianna

Dinah Pigg

Mom, Dad, Sara, Brian, Michael, Stephanie, and Jeff,

Hey everyone!! I got here safe and sound. We had a slight delay on the flights to Honduras, but I will tell you all about it when I get back. So far, the PT crew has done a therapy clinic and visited an orphanage for special needs children and a hospital. It is definitely an eye-opening experience and I am so thankful to be here. Today, the PT crew is going to the Bodega (Storage Unit) to organize all that has been donated and hopefully we will finish in time to help paint some of the TORCH homes already built and help with the VBS. I miss all of you so much and can’t wait to see you!!
Love Dinah

Niki Haab

Mom, I’m here, alive, and doing great.
Dad and Katie Can’t wait to see you both in just a few days.
Everyone else, I miss you and will try to e-mail soon.