Sunday, July 23, 2006

July 17-20th messages

Joel Davis

To: Laurie, Sean, and Seth

Love and miss you all so much! We’ve had a great 1st 3 days. Went to a really neat children’s home called Good Shepherd. Learned some Spanish and taught a young girl named Daniella how to read English. Wish I could bring her home to live with us. Everything is going great! Huge and Kisses!

Joel

Sondra Boatman

To: Dara, Bruce (and everyone)

We are all having such a wonderful time. The children’s hospital is definitely not ACH. Today we got all of our medical supplies together and tomorrow we will do a clinic. I miss everyone so much. Love to all.

Sondra

Mona Patterson

To Lynn, Becca, Sam, Chris, Carrie (everyone)

We’ve been to an orphanage and also a children’s home, then today we went to the warehouse and inventoried/organized medical supplies for clinics we’ll do on Wednesday and Thursday. Will has helped build a house and done heavy lifting at the warehouse. We’ve also visited a children’s hospital-very third world. More to come!!

Love to all Mona

Casey O’Leary

To Mom (everyone) and Nick

Miss everyone lots. I’m having a good time and doing lots. I miss you and love you. Please call Nick and Tell him I love and miss him – call until you talk to him please. I will only be able to write two more times so you will hear again. I love you
Casey

Hollis Newton

Hello from Tegucigalpa, Honduras!! This place is so neat! Since I’ve been here I have visited hospitals, and children’s homes, as well as take orphans on a field trip. Whether they are sick or well, there children are so sweet. It is the best feeling in the world to see the excitement on a kids face when you tell him he is going out to a lunch, a movie, and ice cream. My kid for the day, Samuel, offered to give me some of his sandwich. What a kid! The kids at the hospital were so happy for our company and they asked if we could came back tomorrow. At the orphanage the kids played to their hearts content. One young little girl fell asleep in my arms while I was holding her. I love it here. These people need the hope and joy of Jesus, but praise God they are receptive. I am doing well. I miss you all very much. Love you!! Thank you for everything.
Hollis

Nolan Grossman
To Mom and Dad

Hey, how are things back home? It is awesome down here. I’m having a great time. I have been very busy doing a lot. I’ve helped build a couple houses, and I’ve visited many people. I miss you though, haven’t heard from you yet, whish is unusual for you mom. So I was just curious that everything up home is ok. That’s all, were eating dinner so I have to go eat. See you in another week! Love you!

Nolan

Alyce Barton

To Mom and everyone

Hey! I made it to Honduras fine. The place where we are staying is absolutely beautiful. The past 3 days have been great. We have visited hospitals and orphanages. The children I have met are the coolest. They are great. There is a lot more still to come. I can’t wait!! How is everything back home? I miss ya’ll very much. See ya’ll when I get back. Love you
Alyce

Tyson Nales

Mom Dad, Jenna, Denver, Grandma and Grandpa and Aunt Dorothy

Everything down here is awesome so far. I am going to Jen about getting MAC a little sibling because the kids down here are awesome. I miss you a little. And I will see you and try to call sometime soon. Love you! Tyson

Linda Thompson

Dave, Family and Friends

We are all doing wonderful. Have been working hard. Today was a hard day getting things ready for medical clinic. We have some awesome nurses with us! The times seem to be going so fast. Truly wish you were here. I love you.

Linda

Amber Price

To Bill Price

Hey dad. I’m having a blast. Keep me in your prayers. I love you Thanks for letting me do God’s will in my life. The mission field is hard, but I’m storing my treasures in Heaven.
Love Amber.

Jenny Lovell

Jake Noah, and Hope, Melissa, McDowell Family, Western Hills CofC and Friends

Hey guys! It is great here!! I miss you all especially my favorite little boy and little girl Noah and Hope! I have shown everyone your sweet pictures and they all agree that you are gorgeous!! The country side is beautiful and the people are very sweet and Needy!! Wow-we are blessed! Love you all- kiss the babies for me Jake-kids and kiss daddy for me!! Mom and Dad good luck with the kiddos on Saturday

Love Jenny

Erin Mann

Jon and Jody Mann

Hey everyone! Everything is so amazing here. I have went to the hospital twice and visited two children’s homes. Sunday we took the kids from Didasko to the mall and bought them lunch. Then we went to see Cars. The little boy I was with loved it. We will be leaving the Mission House Wednesday. Tell everyone I said hi and that I miss them. I will write you again in a few days. Love you, Erin.

Diane Adams

Hola Family Friends Church-

We arrived safely, which I’m sure you know if you are reading the blog. Once again. I am so blessed to be here, and pray more will come with me next year. It is so gratifying to me ( and hopefully also to GOD) to see the growth of what has been painted especially the Casa De Esperanza. This is the orphanage we started working on last year and which has, as of 3 weeks ago 5 little boys- the members of one family. I’m taking lots of pictures and will tell all when I get back. I must go now to eat breakfast.

Love to all!!

Tyler Steffy

Hi Mom, Dad and Sis, Just wanted to let you know I’m alive and headed to Choluteca. See you in a few weeks. Much love!!